Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Gozdan Conversion Calculator

The kilometer has been an integral part of my training for the past 6 weeks and is a measuring unit that millions around the world have adopted.  While using the kilometer does not require diverting attention from the United States standard mile, it is clear that it has become the source of controversy and division among my 3 blog followers.  The kilometer has helped me resume my fitness and inspired us with daily musings of courage and determination.  However, I would not want a cloud to hang over the kilometer for those who have trouble making high-level math conversions, and so I have decided to reinstate the mile using the widely accepted Gozdan Conversion Calculator.  I cannot allow a controversy over a measuring unit -- even one as meaningful as the kilometer -- to distract attention away from this running blog.  I will have additional information in the weeks ahead for my followers.  Thank you for your support and understanding.

Please note: conversions have been applied retroactively solely to October 30th.  Any conversions prior to October 30th will require personal implementation of the Gozdan Conversion Calculator.

No comments:

Post a Comment